In the panel on Southern European Exceptionalism and Italy (63):
- Gallo, Ernesto, "From Southern European to Italian exceptionalism?"
- Mastropaolo, Alfio, and McDonnell, Duncan, "Southern European Exceptionalism: different sides of the debate"
- Pasquino, Gianfranco, and Valbruzzi, Marco, "Still an Outlier: Italy in a Southern European Comparative Perspective"
- Casal Bertoa, Fernando, "Party System Institutionalisation in New Democracies: Lessons from Southern Europe"
- Charamboulous, Giorgos, "Rifondazione and Europe: A party competition analysis"
- Stolfi, Francesco, "The Impact of Electoral Systems on the Structure of the Executive: How Electoral Reform Strengthened the Italian Prime Minister"
- Cento Bull, Anna, "The Italian transition and national reconciliation"